What is Email Marketing?
- Sending email messages with the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a merchant with its current or previous customers, to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business.
- Sending email messages with the purpose of acquiring new customers or convincing current customers to purchase something immediately.
- Adding advertisements to email messages sent by other companies to their customers.
Researchers estimate that United States firms alone spent US $1.51 billion on email marketing in 2011 and will grow to $2.468 billion by 2016.
Use email and social media marketing to get more business.
Email gets the word out
- Start making more money from current customers now. Just import your mailing list into our List Manager and go!
- Tell customers about upcoming promotions, special offers, and new products and services.
- Real-time reports show you how many people received, opened, and acted on your emails.
Social media multiplies your efforts
- Show you care about customers by meeting them in their favorite online hangouts.
- Communicate with thousands at once – when someone asks a question on Facebook or Twitter, everyone can see your answer.
- Multiply your promotional efforts – each fan or follower shares your messages with their own personal network of friends.